Pssst: By the time this post goes live, I’ll be in Italy. I’ll be sharing photos from there regularly on Instagram and would love to have you follow the fun! You’ll find BNOTP on Instagram here: Between Naps On The Porch Instagram
Normally when I share a decorating, gardening or entertaining/table setting book with you, it’s always one I already own. I have a “Wish List” of books I would love to eventually get. Today I thought I’d give you a little peek at my Decor, Gardening and Entertaining/Tablescaping Book Wish List. It’s an eclectic mix with a little bit of everything.
- At Home Sarah Style by Sarah Richardson Sarah has written a second book! I loved her first book so I already know I want this one. It will be out soon!
2. A Flair for Living by Charlotte Moss I think this is the only Charlotte Moss decor book that I don’t own, other than her most recent one. I need to get off the fence and go ahead and order it already!
3. Country French Legacy by Charles Faudree After Charles Faudree passed away, Jenifer Jordan who had worked with him doing his photography for many years, created this book showcasing all his beautiful work. I have all his other books so I hope to add this one to my collection. I first discovered Faudree when Traditional Home featured him in their magazine every other year, how I LOVED those issues. I save them all! Charles Faudree, we miss you!
4. Highgrove: An English Country Garden by HRH The Prince of Wales Doesn’t this book look amazing! A must have for anyone who loves beautiful English gardens!
5. Secret Gardens of the Cotswold by Victoria Summerley Another one for those who love a beautiful English garden.
6. The Bee Cottage Story: How I Made a Muddle of Things and Decorated My Way Back To Happiness by Frances Schultz I blogged about and gave a tour of Frances beautiful cottage in this post: Tour Bee Cottage, and though her book was sold out, I was so excited when I found a copy for sale on eBay. I ordered it and a few days later got a cancellation notice when the seller notified me didn’t have the book. Womp, womp. It’s still showing temporarily out at Amazon. As soon as they get more in, I’d love to get a copy.
7. India Hicks: Island Style by India Hicks The reviews on India Hicks book look great and I like the sneak peek I saw. This would be a great book to enjoy during the cold winter months ahead.
8. The Collected Tabletop by Kathryn Crisp Greeley Ohhh, this looks good! Want!
9. Garden Inspirations by Charlotte Moss Charlotte Moss has a new book out and it looks absolutely beautiful! Can’t wait to get my hands on it!
10. Never Stop to Think…Do I Have a Place for This by Mary Randolph Carter This book intrigued me…I love the title. It has great reviews, too.
Update: Had to add this one to this post, Carolyne Roehm has a new book out and it looks wonderful! You can read more about it here: At Home in the Garden
Those are the books I have currently waiting for me on my Wish List. Do you have any of these? What decor, gardening, entertaining/table setting books are you eyeing for the future?