Recently, I came across a blog called, Nautical by Nature, written by Kate. On her “About” page, Kate has a fun style quiz. I loved reading her responses so I thought it would be fun if we took the quiz, too.
I added four questions of my own about books, movies, plays, etc… to the quiz. The questions I added have an asterisk in front of them. All the others were on the original quiz.
You’ll find the questions below. Just copy and paste them into the comment box to answer them. Answer as few or as many as you like.
You’ll find my answers below the quiz.
Can’t wait to read your responses! This should be a lot of fun! 🙂
1. My style in 5 words: _______ _______ ________ _________ _________.
2. _______________ is my secret to great style.
3. My style icon is________________.
4. I believe every woman should own__________________.
5. Best shopping advice: _____________________________
6. I love wearing ____________________ and have a love/hate relationship with _______________.
7. I can’t travel without ___________________ & I never leave home without my ___________________.
8. * Five items you’ll always find in my purse: ________, _________, _________, _________, _________
9. I buy in bulk: ____________________
10. I’m dying to visit _________________
11. At the moment I’m crushing on __________________
12. * The last play I saw: _______________________
13. * The last movie I saw: ____________________________
14. * Last and current book you’re reading or listening to: ______________________
15. My guilty pleasure:___________________.
1. My style in 5 words: classic, traditional, comfortable, colorful, feminine.
2. Natural fiber fabrics (cotton, linen, wool)_ is my secret to great style. Not a big fan of polyester/nylon/acrylic although a small amount can make clothing fit more comfortably…and less wrinkles. Still prefer natural fiber fabrics for the most part.
3. My style icon is_Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis_. Have come to appreciate her fashion style more and more!
4. I believe every woman should own_a string of pearls_. A pair of diamond stud earrings would be okay, too. 😉
5. Best shopping advice: Don’t destroy your feet being a slave to shoe trends/styles. You’re going to need them every single day for the rest of your life. (Stepping off soapbox.)
6. I love wearing _summer skirts and dresses_ and have a love/hate relationship with my hair.
7. I can’t travel without sunglasses & I never leave home without my_iPad. (Would rather forget my phone at home than my iPad.)
8. * Five items you’ll always find in my purse: Wallet, iPad, Phone, Fingernail file, Honey House Naturals Lip Butter
9. I buy in bulk: fresh blueberries, whenever and wherever I find them. They are my favorite fruit in the whole world! I even prefer them on peanut butter sandwiches, instead of jelly. Sooo good!
10. I’m dying to visit: my Grandson, (who has discovered toes and blowing bubbles. 🙂 )
11. At the moment I’m crushing on _anything nautical_. (Just purchased this dress by Hatley. Great price and unbelievably comfortable! Love it!)
12. * The last play I saw: _Cowgirls at the Horizon Theatre_
Yup, we all got our picture taken with THE cow. I’m behind “Mickey” one of the actors (right front, big hair) from the play. The bar in the background is part of the set. Not sure why we all have red hair. #cellphonepicture #theaterlighting
In picture above: Left side: Liz and April. Right side: Ally who played Mickey in the play and me. Jan is bringing up the rear…literally. 🙂
13. * The last movie I saw: _Tammy at the Studio Movie Grill. Movie was okay, dinner outside under the stars at Osteria Mattone afterwards was amazing! Wore my new Hatley anchor dress. 🙂 Highly recommend this restaurant if you live around or travel to the Atlanta area!
14. * Last (and current) book reading or listening to: Just finished “Hatching Twitter” by Nick Bilton, Currently about 3/4 through “Einstein: His Life and Universe” by Walter Isaacson.
15. My guilty pleasure:_a Coca-Cola._
So those are my answers to the “style” quiz today. Can’t wait to read yours!