Welcome to the 359th Tablescape Thursday!
Summer has been flying by for me this year. Has it seemed that way for you, too?
It’s still plenty hot here in Georgia, perfect weather for a beach and sea life inspired table setting! Recently, Elena put this wonderful table setting together with adorable plates sporting some rather cute sea creatures.
Elena chose a rustic lantern with a rope handle to use in the centerpiece of this sea life tablescape.
She found the lantern in Michaels. I love the rustic look of it! It makes me think of driftwood, perfect for a beachy table setting.
The beautiful Sea Life table runner was a find this summer and is available here: Sea Life Table Runner
The Sea Life salad plates are the star of this table
Each plates features a different sea creature. Sooo fun!
These cute plates are still available for purchase here: Sea Life Salad Plates
Elena carried out her sea life theme beautifully using little silver crabs to hold the place cards. The beautiful sea-blue crystal stemware is Waterford Aqua.
The crab place cards are so adorable, the crabs are holding the place card in their claws. 🙂 Elena found those in Pottery Barn last year.
The two large lobsters on either end of the table are from HomeGoods.
Such a wonderful table for a summer dinner party!
Cute, cute pitcher! The tail creates the perfect handle.
Elena has named this guy Mr. Sharkie and he is cooler for beverages!
Here’s how he looks when filled with ice and drinks. He’s still available for purchase here: Shark Beverage Cooler
Thanks so much to Elena for sharing this fabulous tablescape with a Sea Life-Beach theme. It’s just the inspiration we need to enjoy these last hot days of summer.
· Taupe linen with white coral pattern tablecloth—Home Goods
· Matching napkins—Home goods
· Playa Sea Life table runner—Pottery Barn (this year)
· Turquoise rope-bordered melamine dinner plates—Pottery Barn (this year)
· Playa Sea Life salad plates—Pottery Barn (this year)
· Waterford aqua stemmed crystal beverage glasses—ShopNBC/Evine
· Oneida Michelangelo stainless steel flatware
· Hammered silver metal napkin rings—Bed Bath and Beyond
· Miniature silver finish crab place card holders—Pottery Barn (last year)
· Aqua votive candle holders—Pier One
· Silver finish resin lobsters—Home Goods
· Dark turquoise ceramic fish figurines—Home Goods
· Nautical lantern—Michael’s
· Blue pillar candle—Wal Mart
· Sea glass and shells—Michaels
· On side board: Wal Mart Blue pillar candles on Waterford crystal candle holders (from Evine)
· Also on side board–Mr. Sharkie hammered aluminum beverage holder—Pottery Barn (this year)
Looking forward to the wonderful tables posted for this Tablescape Thursday!
If you are participating in Tablescape Thursday, please be sure to add your permalink below, and not your general blog address.
To get your permalink, click on your post name, then copy and paste the address showing in the address bar, into the “url” box when you link up. You’ll need to include a link in your post back to the party to link up and participate.
That’s so visitors to your blog will be able to find the party and the other Tablescape Thursday participants. Requiring a link back also prevents businesses from linking up to sell their products. (Yep, that really happens, unfortunately.)
Please, don’t add your post name/blog name ALL IN CAPS…it tends to create big spaces between the rows of links.
Please do not link up table settings that were just recently shared in the last few weeks for Tablescape Thursday.