Welcome to the 380th Tablescape Thursday!
Elena created a beautiful table setting for her family for this year’s Christmas dinner. If you’re a fan of the beautiful pieces produced by Fitz and Floyd, you’ll love this stunning tablescape.
Elena decorated her sideboard to coordinate with her table, as well.
The highlight of the centerpiece is a wonderful Fitz and Floyd Santa. The dishware Elena used for Christmas is Lenox, Holiday Tartan. The ornate gold chargers are from Bed, Bath and Beyond.
Elena made the jingle bell napkin rings. Elena said, “I made them myself, took two red/gold/green satin thread-wrapped napkin rings, hot-glued them together with a large gold bell ornament glued between them.” Such a cute idea for a Christmas table setting!
Red Italian stemware is from HomeGoods.
A gorgeous Fitz and Floyd reindeer!
The detail in Fitz and Floyd pieces is absolutely wonderful. I just love them!
Even the back is beautiful! Elena found most of her Fitz and Floyd on sale in Dillards. I’ve also seen it in HomeGoods and Marshalls, so keep your eye out for it at Christmastime.
Love the coordinating salt and pepper shakers.
Thanks so much to Elena for sharing this beautiful Christmas table featuring Lenox, Holiday Tartan and beautiful Fitz and Floyd Christmas pieces.
· Red swirl damask tablecloth and matching napkins—Macy’s over 20 years ago
· Gold glitter table runner—by Tahari Home–Home Goods
· Crystal seahorse candlesticks–Waterford Crystal–(Evine/ShopNBC)
· Clear glass and white frosted crystal Christmas trees—Waterford Crystal (from Evine/ShopNBC)
· Clear acrylic standing and laying-down reindeer—HD Designs–Fry’s, a local grocery store
· Fitz and Floyd “Damask” Santa and reindeer figurines–Dillards and Amazon
· Fitz and Floyd Damask Santa salt and pepper shakers—from Dillards
· Italian red and gold-painted wine glasses—Home Goods
· Gold swirl charger plates—from Bed Bath and Beyond online
· Dinner and salad plates—Lenox Holiday Tartan
· Gold electroplated flatware—Michelangelo by Oneida
· Shimmery red green and gold napkin sheaths—Pier One
· Napkin rings–Made by Elena–Ring from Bed Bath and Beyond and large jingle bell ornaments are from Pier One
· Red mercury glass pillar candle holders are by HD Designs–sale at my local grocery store, Candle holders were hand-decorated with a pair of large red jingle bell ornaments from Pier One.
· Gold glitter pillar candles–At Home store
· Gold glitter taper candles–Home Goods
· Santa pedestals: crystal pedestals are from Waterford Crystal (E-vine/ShopNBC), cream china pedestal is from Lenox, and tall gold-finished pedestal (on sideboard) is from Home Goods.
· Crystal pillar candle holders on sideboard–Waterford Crystal (Evine/ShopNBC)
· Sideboard gold runner is Tahari Home from Home Goods
· Red sparkle pillar candles on sideboard–At Home store
· Glittery wrapped “presents” on sideboard are from Pier One
If you are participating in Tablescape Thursday, please be sure to add your permalink below, and not your general blog address.
To get your permalink, click on your post name, then copy and paste the address showing in the address bar, into the “url” box when you link up. You’ll need to include a link in your post back to the party to link up and participate.
That’s so visitors to your blog will be able to find the party and the other Tablescape Thursday participants. Requiring a link back also prevents businesses from linking up to sell their products. (Yep, that really happens, unfortunately.)
Please, don’t add your post name/blog name ALL IN CAPS…it tends to create big spaces between the rows of links.
Please do not link up table settings that were just recently shared in the last few weeks for Tablescape Thursday.